Honda V45/65 Sabre & Magna (82-88) Haynes Online Manuals
Complete coverage for your Honda 700/750 Sabre (82 -85), 700/750 Magna (82 - 88), 1100 Sabre (84 - 85) and 1100 Magna (83 - 86
Engine, Clutch and Transmission
Fuel and Exhaust system
Frame and suspension
Brakes, wheels and final drive
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
V45 700 Magna 699cc 84 - 87 USA
V45 700 Sabre 699cc 84 - 85 USA
V45 750 Magna 748cc 82 - 88 USA
V45 750 Sabre 748cc 82 - 83 USA
V65 1100 Magna 1098cc 83 - 86 USA
V65 1100 Sabre 1098cc 84 - 85 USA
VF750C Custom 748cc 87 - 88 UK
VF750S Sport 748cc 82 - 84 UK
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Cooling system
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Ignition system
Chapter 6: Frame, suspension and final drive
Chapter 7: Brakes, wheels and tires
Chapter 8: Electrical system, Wiring diagrams