You may have noticed something new around here. We’ve given the website a major revamp. You’ll find our pages are now laid out in a more user-friendly, open design, and a new navigation system that makes it easier to find what you are looking for. What’s more, you can browse and buy at haynes.com on any device, whether it’s on your laptop at home or on your phone at a friend's place!
But in addition to a sleek design we’ve also added a slew of other new features that will give you more control and make your Haynes experience easier. Some of the key additions…
- New popular and most viewed sections on the home page for cars, motorcycles and manuals to speed up your navigation
- We’ve introduced a new Tips & Tutorials section chock full of informative How To content inspired by our manuals to help you improve your DIY from car maintenance to home repairs
- A new comprehensive page listing every car and motorcycle make allows you to find your vehicle in an instant
- We’ve reduced the number of steps it takes to make your purchase while ensuring the same strict standards of security
- But most importantly, we’re quite proud to introduce…
We’ll put our hands up and be the first to say that accessing our digital manuals on the old site was a bit clunky. With My Haynes we’ve vastly simplified the process and given you more control!
So what’s different? Our old “Existing Customers” Log in is now gone. If you are an existing customer, rest assured your login details remain the same. Customers now simply need to click the My Haynes logo at the top right of the site and log in. Then choose My Manuals Online from the drop-down menu.
You’ll now be taken to the My Subscription page, and this is where everything happens! You can access your digital manuals at any time.
Also within My Haynes you can view your order history, track a current order, manage your billing and shipping addresses or even reset your password if you forget it. Best of all, though, is our new Wish List feature where you can create a list of manuals to save for future purchases.
We hope you enjoy the new website and we'd love to hear what you think. On the right margin of every page you'll see our new feedback tab. Click that and you can send us a message on any topic relating to the new site. Our job is to make your job easier, be that a headlamp bulb replacement or a complete overhaul of your vehicle. Over the coming months we have lots more exciting plans and will be adding new services and features. Please come along for the ride!