Complete coverage for your Suzuki GSF600, 650 & 1200 Bandit Fours (95-06):
Engine, Clutch and Transmission
Fuel and Exhaust system
Frame and suspension
Brakes, wheels and final drive
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
GSF600N Bandit 599cc 95 - 04
GSF600S Bandit 599cc 96 - 04
GSF650 Bandit 656cc 05 - 06
GSF650A Bandit 656cc 05 - 06
GSF650S Bandit 656cc 05 - 06
GSF650SA Bandit 656cc 05 - 06
GSF1200N Bandit 1157cc 96 - 06
GSF1200NA Bandit 1157cc 2006
GSF1200S Bandit 1157cc 96 - 06
GSF1200SA Bandit 1157cc 2006
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Ignition system
Chapter 5: Frame, suspension and final drive
Chapter 6: Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 7: Bodywork
Chapter 8: Electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference