Complete coverage for your Suzuki GSF650/1250 Bandit and GSX650/1250F (07-14)
With Haynes Online Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
GSF650 656cc 07 - 11
GSF650S 656cc 07 - 11
GSX650F 656cc 08 - 14
GSF1250 1255cc 07 - 11
GSF1250S 1255cc 07 - 12
GSX1250F 1255cc 10 - 14
Including ABS versions
Table of contents
Identification numbers, Safety first, Pre-ride checks, Specifications
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference