Suzuki GSX-R1000 (09-16) Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Suzuki GSX-R1000 (2009 to 2016)
With Haynes Online Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of technical terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
This manual covers eight years and two generations of Suzuki's largest GSX-R.
The 2009 K9 model was a completely different bike to the previous GSX-R1000, with new engine, chassis and suspension. After three years the model was updated with engine and braking improvements, and for 2016 an ABS version was added to the line-up.
GSX-R1000K9 999cc 2009
GSX-R1000L0 999cc 2010
GSX-R1000L1 999cc 2011
GSX-R1000L2 999cc 2012
GSX-R1000L3 999cc 2013
GSX-R1000L4 999cc 2014
GSX-R1000L5 999cc 2015
GSX-R1000L6 999cc 2016
GSX-R1000AL6 999cc 2016
Table of contents
About this website
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system