Suzuki Two-Stroke Outboard DT 25 (1985 - 1991)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Suzuki Two-Stroke Outboard DT 25, Clymer can help you understand, care for and repair your Suzuki Two-Stroke Outboard DT 25. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Suzuki Two-Stroke Outboard DT 25 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Free Standard USPS Priority Shipping!
Domestic USA Ordres Only.
|Choose the Clymer manual that is right for you with our complete comparison guide||Printed manualThe original and best, delivered to your door||Online manualA feature-loaded digital edition of the original manual|
|MaintenanceSimple weekly checks and servicing guides to keep you on the road||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Servicing Complete, fully illustrated step-by-step guides||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Easy search Find the task you are looking for quickly||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Print-at-home Take the sections you need to the workshop||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Wiring Easy-to-read electrical diagrams||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Color photosWhich can be enlarged||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Watch and learn Video tutorials for many common tasks||Printed manual||Digital manual|
The original and the best, delivered to your door
All the content of a printed manual, plus much more
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units