Haynes is proud to unveil its latest motorcycle service and repair manual for the KTM Super Duke 1290 R and KTM Super Duke 1290 GT in both print and online formats.
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a KTM 1290 R, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your bike. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your KTM 1290 R can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
The 1290 Super Duke R was launched in 2014, and the GT was launched in 2016, and this new manual covers models built up to 2019.
Why buy an online manual from Haynes?
With a Haynes Online Manual you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All color step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Color wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units