Triumph 675 Daytona & Street Triple (06-16) Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Triumph 675 Daytona & Street Triple (06-16)
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Daytona 675cc 06 - 12 Daytona R 675cc 11 - 12 Street Triple 675cc 07 - 16 Street Triple R 675cc 09 - 16 Street Triple RX 675cc 2016
Does not cover the 2013-on 675 Daytona
Table of contents
Contents Introduction Pre-ride checks Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission Chapter 3 : Cooling system Chapter 4 : Engine management system (fuel and ignition) Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive Chapter 7 : Bodywork Chapter 8 : Electrical system Wiring diagrams Reference