Triumph Tiger 800 (2010 - 2019)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Triumph Tiger 800, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Triumph Tiger 800. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Triumph Tiger 800 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to ride.
Table of contents
Introduction Safety first Specifications Identification numbers Pre-ride checks Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission Chapter 3 : Cooling system Chapter 4 : Engine management system (fuel and ignition) Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive Chapter 7 : Bodywork Chapter 8 : Electrical system Wiring diagrams Reference
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units