Vespa GTS, GTV, LX & S 125 to 300 (05-14) Haynes Digital Manual
Complete coverage for your Vespa GTS125, 250 & 300ie, GTV250 & 300ie, LX, LXV125 & 150ie, S125 & 150ie 2005 - 2014
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
GTS125ie Super 124cc 09-14
GTS250ie 244cc 05-09
GTS300ie Super 278cc 08-14
GTS300ie SuperSport 278cc 10-14
GTV250ie 244cc 07-10
GTV300ie 278cc 10-14
GT250ie 60º 244cc 2008
LX125ie 124cc 09-13
LX150ie 151cc 09-13
LXV125ie 124cc 2013
LXV150ie 151cc 2013
S125ie 124cc 09-12
S150ie 151cc 09-12
Includes Anniversary and Special Edition models. Covers mechanical features of the 946.
Table of contents
Identification numbers, Safety first, Pre-ride checks, Specifications
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Air-cooled two-valve engines (LX, LXV and S models)
Chapter 2B : Air-cooled three-valve engines (LX, LXV and S models)
Chapter 2C : Liquid-cooled four-valve engines (GTS, GTV and GT models)
Chapter 3 : Transmission
Chapter 4 : Cooling system
Chapter 5 : Fuel injection system and exhaust
Chapter 6 : Ignition system
Chapter 7 : Steering and suspension
Chapter 8 : Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 9 : Frame and bodywork
Chapter 10 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference