Complete coverage for your Yamaha MT-07 (FZ-07), Tracer & XSR700, '14-'17
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- Conveniently stored on the internet - nothing to download, works just like a regular website.
- Approximately 1000, all-colour photographs.
- Image zoom - to view key details.
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos provide highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to relevant information in other sections (chapters).
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section - quickly find the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator - imperial and metric units.
MT-07 689cc 2014 - 2017
MT-07TR Tracer 689cc 2016 - 2017
XSR700 689cc 2016 - 2017
Table of contents
Model history and development
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and gearbox
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system