Complete coverage for your Yamaha YBR125 and XT125R/X 2005-2009
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
XT125R 124cc 05 - 09
XT125X Supermoto 124cc 05 - 09
YBR125ED 124cc 05 - 09
YBR125 Custom 124cc 08 - 09
Table of contents
Contents, Introduction, Pre-ride checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3A : Fuel system and exhaust ’05 & ’06 YBR models and all XT models
Chapter 3B : Fuel system and exhaust ’07-on YBR models
Chapter 4 : Ignition system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference