Chrysler 300 (2005 - 2010)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Chrysler 300, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Chrysler 300. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Chrysler 300 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Chrysler 300, 2005-2010
Dodge Magnum, 2005-2008
Dodge Charger, 2006-2010
Does not include information specific to SRT8, diesel engine or AWD models
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Part A: 2.7L V6 engine
Chapter 2: Part B: 3.5L V6 engine
Chapter 2: Part C: V8 engine
Chapter 2: Part D: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Emissions and engine control systems
Chapter 7: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveline
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Chassis electrical systems
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
The Chrysler 300 is four-door sedan based on the rear-wheel drive Chrysler LX platform. It was equipped with options of V6 and V8 engines ranging from 2.7 to 5.7 liters. The 300 features components from a Mercedez Benz E-Class and boasts fully independent suspension with roll bar, disc brakes and four-speed automatic transmission.
Recommended servicing requirements for the Chrysler 300 include annual brake system checks, air filter replacement every 30,000 miles, and regular oil and filter checks.
Full maintenance guidance, from total teardown to complete rebuild, is available in our Chrysler 300 2005-2010 repair manual, available from Haynes in print and digital versions.