Lifan YX140 (1990 - 2016)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Lifan YX140, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Lifan YX140. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Lifan YX140 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to ride.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Free Standard USPS Priority Shipping!
Domestic USA Ordres Only.
|Choose the Haynes manual that is right for you with our complete comparison guide||Printed manualThe original and best, delivered to your door||Online manualA feature-loaded digital edition of the original manual|
|Maintenance schedule Simple weekly checks and servicing guides to keep you on the road||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Comprehensive procedures Guide you through every step from minor adjustments to major overhaul||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Fully illustrated With hundreds of photos||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Hints and practical advice From the DIY experts provide inside information||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Specifications and data Enable testing and measuring for wear||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Wiring diagrams Enable tracing of electrical faults||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|All color Photos and wiring diagrams which can be enlarged||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Easy search Find the task you are looking for quickly||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Print-at-home Take the sections you need to the workshop||Printed manual||Digital manual|
The original and the best, delivered to your door
All the content of a printed manual, plus much more
Engine types covered in detail are the Lifan 110cc 1P52FMH with semi-automatic gearbox
120cc 1P52FMI and 140cc 1P56FMJ
and the Zongshen ZS155 1P60YMJ.
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units