Complete coverage for your Jaguar X Type Petrol and Diesel (01 - 11) Y to 60
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Saloon and Estate.Petrol: 2.0 litre (2099cc), 2.5 litre (2495cc) and 3.5 litre (2967cc) 4-cyl and V6.
Turbo-diesel: 2.0 litre (1998cc) and 2.2 litre (2198cc).
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1A : Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
Chapter 1B : Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
Chapter 2A : Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
Chapter 4B : Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
Chapter 4C : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 5C : Preheating system – diesel models
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Automatic transmission
Chapter 7C : Transfer case
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts, propeller shaft and final drive
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference