Complete coverage for your Mazda MX-5 Oct 2005 - July 2015
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
PLEASE NOTE:This manual has been written for vehicles sold in the United Kingdom market. While the majority of the content will be applicable to vehicles in the Australian and New Zealand markets, some variations may occur, and these may not be covered in the manual.
MX-5 Convertible (soft top) & Roadster Coupe (folding hard top) 'Mk 3'(NC Series)
1.8 litre (1798cc)
2.0 litre (1999cc)
Does NOT cover models with automatic transmission, equipment specific to limited editions or dealer-installed modifications
Does NOT cover ‘Mk 4’ (ND Series) introduced August 2015
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7 : Manual transmission
Chapter 8 : Final drive, driveshafts and propeller shaft
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems