Honda Motorcycle VT750C Shadow Aero (2004 - 2009)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Honda Motorcycle VT750C Shadow Aero, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Honda Motorcycle VT750C Shadow Aero. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Honda Motorcycle VT750C Shadow Aero can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Honda VT600 & VT750 Shadow 1988-2014
VT600C Shadow VLX 1988-1989
VT600CD Shadow VLX 1991-2007
VT600CD Shadow VLX Deluxe 1993-2007
VT750C2 Shadow Spirit 2007-2009, 2012-2014
VT750C Shadow Aero 2004-2009, 2011-2014
VT750C/CD Shadow American Classic Edition 1998-2003
VT750C2B Shadow Phantom 2010-2014
Engine – 583 cc and 745 cc water-cooled V-twin 3-valves per cylinder
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Cooling system
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust system
Chapter 5: Ignition system
Chapter 6: Suspension
Chapter 7: Brakes, wheels, tires and final drive
Chapter 8: Frame and bodywork
Chapter 9: Electrical system
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units