Complete coverage for your Nissan Juke (petrol and diesel) for 2010 to 2017
Please note this is not a printed product and not a download. Access this manual immediately.
Haynes online service and repair manuals cover your specific vehicle with easy to follow pictures, text and videos. Save thousands on maintaining your vehicle.
With a Haynes Online Manual an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
Key features on your Nissan Juke include:
- Use on any internet device immediately – mobile, tablet, desktop
- Nothing to download, all content available in your web browser
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new "how to" video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Based on a complete stripdown and rebuild of the vehicle
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units.
Hatchback/SUV. Petrol: 1.2 litre (1197cc) & 1.6 litre (1598cc non-turbo). Turbo-diesel: 1.5 litre (1461cc).
Does NOT cover models with 1.6 litre turbo petrol engine, ‘Nismo’ high performance versions, 'Xtronic' CVT transmission or 4WD models
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 1.2 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : 1.5 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2D : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Petrol engine fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Diesel engine fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4C : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7 : Manual gearbox
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical system