Do you own a Citroen Berlingo Multispace/van or Peugeot Partner Teepee/Van? Maybe you're thinking about buying one of these French MPVs? Wondering if the Mini is a good, reliable car? Crash safety experts Euro NCAP awarded the Citroen Berlingo three stars out of five overall in 2014, while Citroen as a brand hasn't performed that well in Auto Express's previous Driver Power owner satisfaction surveys, which rate cars for reliability and running costs among others.
You can save yourself lots of money by carrying out maintenance and repairs on your own car, and Haynes' Owners Workshop Manual for the Berlingo Multispace and van and Partner Teepee and van (2008 - 2016) shows you how to perform basic jobs such as checking the tyre pressures, fluid levels and changing the wiper blades as well as more advanced procedures such as fitting a new alternator and changing the water pump.
Haynes has also just added 10 videos that show you, step by step, how to do the jobs shown above (and more) on your Berlingo or Partner. Our YouTube playlist shows you:
How to replace the rear light bulbs
How to fit wiper blades
How to change the air filter
How to replace the headlight bulbs
How to change the front brake pads
How to replace the rear brake pads
How to fit a new the battery
How to change the pollen filter
How to renew the engine oil and filter
How to fit a new auxiliary drive belt
A Haynes Online Manual gives you all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
Does NOT cover petrol-engined models or Berlingo ‘First’ or Partner ‘Origin’ models.
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Citroen Berlingo, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your MPV or van. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Citroen or Peugeot can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.