Toyota Cressida (1978 - 1982)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Toyota Cressida, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Toyota Cressida. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Toyota Cressida can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Toyota Cressida Haynes Repair Manual Online covering all 1978 thru 1982 Cressida Sedans and Wagons with 4M, 4M-E and 5M-E engines
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and does not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Engine
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Emissions control systems
Chapter 7: Transmission
Chapter 8: Driveline
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Chassis electrical system and wiring diagrams
Chapter 11: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 12: Bodywork
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units