Complete coverage for your VW Caddy Diesel (Mar 2004-Sept 2015) 04 to 65
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- Conveniently stored on the internet - nothing to download, works just like a regular website.
- Approximately 1000, all-colour photographs.
- Image zoom - to view key details.
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos provide highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to relevant information in other sections (chapters).
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section - quickly find the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator - imperial and metric units.
VW Caddy Van 1.6L (1598cc) 2004 - 2015
VW Caddy Van 1.9L (1896cc) 2004 - 2015
VW Caddy Van 2.0L (1968cc) 2004 - 2015
Does NOT cover petrol models or four-wheel-drive 4-Motion versions
Does NOT cover features specific to Caddy Life, Caddy Maxi or Caddy Maxi Life
Does NOT cover facelifted range introduced October 2015
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 1.6 litre common rail engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 2.0 litre common rail engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : 1.9 & 2.0 litre unit injector (PD) engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2D : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Diesel engine fuel systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control and exhaust systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Preheating system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B: DSG semi-automatic transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical system