Yamaha Trail Bikes 1981 - 2000 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Yamaha Trail Bikes PW, RT, TT-R and XT225/350 models (81 - 00) -- Routine Maintenance -- Engine, Clutch and Transmission -- Cooling system -- Fuel and Exhaust system -- Ignition system -- Frame and suspension -- Brakes, wheels and final drive -- Electrical Systems -- Wiring Diagrams -- Fault Finding
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
PW50 49cc 81 - 00
PW80 79cc 91 - 00
RT100 97cc 90 - 00
RT180 176cc 90 - 98
TT-R90 89cc 99 - 00
TT-R125/125L 124cc 2000
TT-R225 223cc 99 - 00
TT-R250 249cc 99 - 00
XT225 223cc 92 - 00
XT350 346cc 85 - 00
Does not include 2003 TT-R90E models
Table of contents
Introduction Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission Chapter 3: Fuel and exhaust systems Chapter 4: Electrical system Chapter 5: Steering, suspension and final drive Chapter 6: Brakes, wheels and tires Chapter 7: Frame and bodywork Wiring diagrams